A galvanized steel coil is a steel coil whose surface is coated with a layer of zinc. Galvanizing is a cost-effective and effective rust-preventing method that is used in the world for about half of the world’s zinc production Galvanized Steel Coil Manufacturer.
The galvanized steel sheet is used to prevent the surface of the steel sheet from being corroded and prolonged. The surface of the steel sheet is coated with a layer of metallic zinc. This zinc-coated steel sheet is called a galvanized steel coil.
According to production and processing methods can be divided into the following categories:
- electro-galvanized steel plate. The production of such a galvanized steel sheet by electroplating has good processability. However, the coating is thinner and the corrosion resistance is not as good as that of hot dip galvanized sheet;
- single-sided plating and double-sided differential galvanized steel. Single-sided galvanized steel, that is, a product that is only galvanized on one side. It has better adaptability than double-sided galvanized sheet in welding, painting, anti-rust treatment and processing. In order to overcome the shortcomings of uncoated zinc on one side, there is a galvanized sheet coated with a thin layer of zinc on the other side, that is, a double-sided differential galvanized sheet;square steel tubing
- alloy, composite galvanized steel sheet. It is made of zinc and other metals such as aluminum, lead, zinc, etc., or even composite plated steel. This steel plate has excellent rust resistance and good coating properties;
- hot dip galvanized steel sheet. The steel sheet is immersed in a molten zinc bath to adhere a zinc-plated steel sheet to the surface. At present, it is mainly produced by a continuous galvanizing process, that is, a coiled steel plate is continuously immersed in a plating tank in which zinc is melted to form a galvanized steel sheet;
- alloyed galvanized steel sheet. This steel sheet is also produced by hot dip, but immediately after it is discharged, it is heated to about 500 ° C to form an alloy film of zinc and iron. This galvanized sheet has good adhesion and weldability of the coating;
In addition to the above five types, there are also colored galvanized steel sheets, printed galvanized steel sheets, and polyvinyl chloride laminated galvanized steel sheets. However, the most commonly used ones are still hot dip galvanized sheets.
The difference between galvanized sheet and stainless steel: galvanized sheet is rust-proof, and stainless steel is resistant to weak corrosive media such as air, steam and water.
Galvanized sheet: A galvanized sheet is a sheet of steel plated with a layer of zinc. Galvanizing is a cost-effective and effective rust-preventing method that is used in the world for about half of the world’s zinc production.steel coil manufacturers
Stainless steel: It is the abbreviation of stainless acid-resistant steel. It is resistant to air, steam, water and other weak corrosive media or stainless steel. It is called stainless steel; it is corroded by chemically resistant medium (chemical, alkali, salt, etc.). The steel grade is called acid-resistant steel.