Aalborg has the largest tobacco factory in Scandinavia, and the first margarine factory was established as early as 1883. Aalborg has beautiful scenery and many cultural monuments. It is called ”Little Paris in the North”. The history of the pirate era can be deeply imprinted on this city. The city has a monastery of the Holy Spirit built in 1431. It is the oldest social welfare institution in Denmark and a testament to the early prosperity of Aalborg. Of particular note is the Aalborg City Hall, built in 1539. It is quaint and majestic and is still one of Scandinavia’s largest buildings to host exhibitions and international conferences. In addition, Aalborg has some palaces and fortune that were left in the 16th and 17th centuries, which cast a mysterious and romantic color on the city. The Aalborg tourism industry, which has the reputation of ”The Paris in the North”, is naturally developed. There is a beautiful North Sea beach around Aalborg, and there is also a large forest like a cloud. In contrast to the natural scenery,Steel Pipe Suppliers there are also precious cultural sites – the largest pirate cemetery and museum in Northern Europe. There are also large and small museums in the city of Aalborg, the virgin street and the largest zoo in Northern Europe. In line with this, although Aalborg has a small city, it has hundreds of hotels, more than 300 restaurants and three suburban camps, second only to Copenhagen. There are millions of visitors to Aalborg every year.
In addition, the music hall, located on the Aalborg Waterfront, the building revitalizes the waterfront. The Viking ship sailed past the great Lime waterway in Aalborg. Today, the city is transforming its most famous natural assets into art assets. Some of the most innovative buildings on the Aalborg coast, including the Utzon Center designed by Sydney Opera House architect Jorn Utzon, and you can take a look at some of the new exhibitions of inspiring Nordic architects, the first exhibition will last throughout May.
In the Middle Ages, Zadar completely formed its urban shape, which has been maintained until today. In the 16th century, the Republic of Venice built a series of new defensive walls on the side of the city facing the land to strengthen the city’s defense. In the first half of the 16th century, the Renaissance-style buildings were continuously built, and the city’s moat was also built, but the moat was completely filled during the Italian occupation. In 1873, Zadar, who was still under the rule of the Austro-Hungarian Empire, transformed the defensive walls into multi-level sidewalks, which made the city have a wide field of view in the direction of the sea and the land, and some of the walls were preserved. One of the four ancient city gates, Porta Marina, attracts the style of the ancient Roman arches, and the other port, Porta di Terraferma, was designed by Verona artist Michele San Michele in the 16th century. The bombings during the Second World War destroyed all the gates and walls, and only a few buildings survived.